Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Well here it is....

Hello everyone, since returning from my hiatus, I have had several requests for me to start blogging again about making money online and sharing tips. So here I am, with a brand new blog design ready to make another go at it. My program choices are a little limited at this point, cause Im just now getting into things. Im working on a lot of design for this blog and others, so forgive me for the lack of tips or wisdom in this post, stay tuned there is much more to come. Recently I have joined the site EZsurfNearn and I have to say that so far I am impressed with this site. I have not been paid personally but everywhere I have checked they are rated as paying and they do have a very fast support team. A few other sites I have been playing with are ClickMogul and Clicksmatrix which I believe to be very useful sites as well. Well I have many things to do, many more sites visit and forums to browse, but check back as I intend to be posting very valuable information here daily.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Looking forward to seeing your future posts.

I am also happy with EZSurf. Jason and Stacy are great and I hope to see it grow and grow.

My other favorite at the moment is DailyROI which appears to be getting stronger and stronger as the days go by.